Terms and Conditions
What you must do
1. You must use Mathabler.com in accordance with the term of use.
2. You may use your specific Mathabler.com security identification code (ID) to access Mathabler.com. Mathabler.com ID could take the form of an individual username and password, a digital certificate or another security-related technology.
3. The Mathabler.com ID may be used only for the purposes of accessing Mathabler.com and for authorizing instructions or requests using the Mathabler.com services made available for and by Mathabler.com.
What you must not do
1. You must not:
1. Use Mathabler.com for any activities other than those intended, or post, transmit materials via Mathabler.com any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes.
2. Use Mathabler.com in a manner which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offend any person or which inhibits any other user from utilizing the Mathabler.com services.
3. Provide your Mathabler.com ID to a third party without authorization from Mathabler.com.
4. Use another’s Mathabler.com ID or name without permission.
5. Provide false information when registering or changing your Mathabler.com registration or payment details.
6. Impersonate another person when using Mathabler.com.
7. Make unauthorized modifications to Mathabler.com.
8. Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via Mathabler.com.
8. Assist or attempt any of the above acts whilst using or via Mathabler.com.
Third Party Content
1. Some products and services offered for sale or advertised via Mathabler.com are products, services and information provided by third-parties.
Use of license
Members should use the member's Login on the home-page of the appropriate Mathabler.com website to access their Mathabler.com programs, with the understanding that the URL should be linked or book-marked to any computer that they use to gain access to Mathabler.com provided:
0. the registered member'sMathabler.com ID is ONLY used by that registered member to access their subscription of the Mathabler.com;
1. the registered member ensures that non-registered users are not provided with their security access to Mathabler.com.
Prices and products and services are subject to change
All prices and products and services offered for supply on Mathablerr.com are subject to change without notice.
Prices are current at time of registering and will apply for the Mathabler.com services/access.
Additional and new products of a Mathabler.com are subject to additional and extra cost based on price at the time of order. They should be reviewed and understood to specifically apply to the order from the date of purchase until notice of amendment.
For security reasons, we may occasionally require users to re-authenticate themselves, for example, after a period of inactivity on the connection between your browser and the Mathabler.com servers. We are not liable for any information you may lose if the Mathabler.com servers terminate your browser session due to prolonged periods of inactivity between your browser and the Mathabler.com servers.
You must comply with all directions issued by Mathablerr.com relating to use of your Mathabler.com ID and access to Mathabler.com.
Mathabler.com is not responsible for providing the computer, hardware, or any other equipment necessary to access the internet.
You must not transmit, provide or disclose your confidential Mathabler.com ID to any other person or store it in a manner that would reasonably allow another person or entity to obtain access to it, except as specified in clause 7.5.1 or 7.5.2 below.
You must not keep the confidential component of your Mathabler.com ID in a location where it is capable of being copied or used by any other person or disclose the confidential component of your Mathabler.com ID to any other person, other than:
0. a person authorized by Mathabler.com to access and use Mathabler.com
You must immediately notify Mathabler.com if you become aware:
0. the confidential component of your Mathabler.com ID has been compromised or is known by a third-party (other than by an authorized person)
1. of any unauthorized use of your Mathabler.com ID.
We will take reasonable steps to secure Mathabler.com and the systems in our control that are used to access Mathabler.com. However, the internet is sometimes unreliable and is a difficult medium to secure. Mathabler.com does not guarantee the security of the internet, your hardware or any third-party software used to access Mathabler.com, or any information that passes through such systems.
All Mathabler.com registrations incur Mathabler.com payment. Your billing automatically applies to the paperless option, with a minimum term agreed to during your registration application. Automatic yearly payments that are agreed to in the registration application will apply from the application date.
Learning centre students billing preference will be on a yearly basis and will apply to your or licensee’s selected preference identified during the registration process, that being either your specified credit card or directly debited to your bank account.
Your account will be regularly debited with the yearly payment and to ensure accurate billing is maintained you must contact your learning centre manager immediately you change any of the credit card or direct debit account details relating to your subscription to enable us to bill you correctly.
Our liability to you
Given the nature of telecommunication systems, particularly the internet, we cannot guarantee that Mathabler.com will always be available to you or fault or virus-free.
The terms that apply to the supply of Mathabler.com are those expressly set out in this document and those implied by consumer protection laws to the supply of this service that are unable to be excluded. No other terms apply.
We are not responsible for:
0. loss caused by factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our control, such as faults in third party equipment
1. loss of data
2. an inability to synchronized data due to change of service address, your failure to update or synchronized data correctly prior to disconnection or failure of your internet services.
Your liability to us
If the change will benefit you, we can make the change immediately and are not required to notify you prior to the change.
If the change has a detrimental impact on you, but is:
0. required by law
1. necessary for security reasons
2. to prevent fraud, or
3. for technical or infrastructure reasons we will try to give you three (3) days prior notice of the change.
Sometimes, due to the nature of the change, we may not be able to give you three (3) days prior notice. In this event we will give you as much notice as we reasonably can. Notice will be provided to you by transmitting an e-mail notification to your designated e-mail address.
If the change is not of a type described in Clause 9.2 or 9.3, we will give you at least thirty (30) days prior notice of the change.
We are not required to notify you if we make changes to the Mathablerr.com website.
You may stop using Mathabler.com at any time, for any reason. Mathabler.com is a supplier of services and all cancellation should be addressed to either the product reseler or the Licensee.
We may also suspend or withhold services if:
§ the breach is something which cannot be remedied or
§ you fail to remedy the breach within ten (10) days of our e-mail notice to you of that breach.
1. we believe, on reasonable grounds, there is a real risk of serious loss or damage to us or another if we do not suspend, terminate or limit your access to Mathabler.com
2. the law requires us to do so
3. we believe, on reasonable grounds, providing access to Mathabler.com to you is illegal or may become illegal.
termination does not relinquish your financial responsibility if repayments of the product/s extends beyond the termination date.
Communication with you
As part of some Mathabler.com services available via Mathabler.com, we may communicate with you using an e-mail address or a telephone number nominated by you. When we do this, the following will apply:
0. You are responsible for ensuring that your contact details for the Mathabler.com service/s are current, your e-mail service is operational and that you check your e-mails regularly for messages.
1. You must either:
1. make the appropriate changes to the student, parent, tutor or institution member's profile within the Mathabler.com, identifying the modified information; or
2. notify Mathabler.com as soon as possible of any changes to your contact details for the Mathabler.com service/s using the online method provided by Mathabler.com.
2. If Mathabler.com receives an automated e-mail non-delivery notification indicating you have not received an e-mail that Mathabler.com has sent you, Mathabler.com will use reasonable endeavors to attempt to contact you. Mathabler.com will use the other contact details you submitted in your application, including non-electronic means, but do not guarantee that Mathabler.com will be able to contact you.
Despite Clause 12.1, for the purposes of Clauses 11 and 12.1, we will give you notice by directing your e-mail to the nominated e-mail account. If you do not have an e-mail account, Mathabler.com will provide one for you, for the purpose of maintaining contact with Mathabler.com and its services.
Use of your information and material
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Where applicable all GST has been included in our charges for the supply of the services.
This agreement is governed by the law in force in the state of New South Wales, Australia, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning this agreement.
Our Legal Statement
Mathabler’s Web site and all information contained thereon such as teaching contents, materials, graphs, diagrams, teaching methodologies, trademarks, and other proprietary information, are copyrighted. You may not in any way or form copy, modify, transmit, help or partake in the transfer or sale of, publish, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any material or Proprietary.
A Licensee may not reproduce all images, texts, contents, or copy, rent, lease, sell, decompile, modify, emulate, clone, disassemble or reverse engineer, transfer the Operational License, except as provided in their Licensee agreement unless otherwise stated or authorized expressly in writing. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of their license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Our products and services are provided as is, without warrantee of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability, and fitness for any purpose. We do not warrant or guarantee, or make any representation in regards to the use, or the outcome of the use, of our products and services. Mathablerr’s courses are conducted independently and do not have the approval of any government or educational body. The content and material used in our courses do not follow any particular math curriculum. They are generic and taught independently, topic by topic. You will solely assume the entire responsibility for the risk of the use and results obtained using our product and services. Mathabler’s entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, shall remain the refund of any subscription paid by you. This is the only warranty that is made by us. No other oral or written information, upon which you may rely, shall create a warranty in any way or form. The warranties exclude all incidental or consequential damages. Mathabler, its employees, marketers, distributors, agents or suppliers will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, damages for loss of time, profit, business interruption, loss of information, or any other intellectual or pecuniary loss of any kind or nature.
This legal statement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New south Wales, and any legal action arising from this document shall be litigated and enforced under the laws of the State of New south Wales. You also agree to submit any litigation exclusively to the jurisdiction of Sydney, in the courts, in the state of New South Wales.